Monday, October 1, 2007

What a weekend...


Well folks, fall has arrived in Madrid and the antics continue. I went out (of course) this weekend . On Friday I went with Jorge to a dance club and was there until about 5 a.m. Upon leaving the club, I decided to join some of my friends in Puerta del Sol. Of course, my inebriated ass fell in spectacular style in front of them and the whole of Spain(it involved a corkscrew maneuver). However, I was fine if a little-or a lot- wet.

On Saturday, I hung out with some friends in Plaza de Chueca where these images were taken. We slummed it and drank forties and box wine on the street. I then joined Jorge for some more club action. All in all it was a great weekend and this city is made to have a good time. People are always on the streets and there is always something to see.

Now, I wonder why my kidneys hurt...

3 comments:

Rosa said...

Cal! It sounds so wonderful! I'm so jealous and happy for you! I really love all the activity in the streets all the time. Fire shows are always awesome. Post some pics of those hot boys you keep talking about....

besos,

Rosie

Cal said...

The pics I have are too cool for school... he he he...

Rosa said...

Well, send me those too cool pics on a personal note. ; )

I hear you're going to meet Deb and her dad in Paris! That's so awesome! I wish I could be there. I do have NY coming up in a week... yea.... I'll send you pics

besos,

R