Saturday, November 24, 2007

A General Update

I know I have been a bit lazy and have not written in Don Quixote for a while. For this I am sorry. Well, I am still alive here in Spain and everything is going swimmingly. I've made a lot of new Spanish friends and can, usually, converse with them well in EspaƱol. Jorge and Robin are doing good as well. I've been keeping busy with my school and private classes.

As of late, I've really been missing American food. Spanish supermarkets just don't have a variety of foods, regardless of size. You can forget about finding anything international. All that changed as I have discovered an American food store right here in Madrid. It was refreshing to buy pickle relish and Bisquick. I took Rafa with me and he was appalled with the concept of Pam. Regardless of Spanish ideas of food, I'm happy that I can have a little piece of home.

Well, that's all for now folks!! Keep posted..

No comments: