Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Yeah! I had fun!

I went out with a friend, Lyndsey, of mine from class last-night. This was after I had a HOT shower :). I finally talked Jorge into asking a neighbor how to use the heater. He was reluctant to do this... but they were really nice and got it to work. Asides aside, we went out to some bars and got really blasted. Of course, we had to ask a tranny prostitute for directions. It was a bit intimidating because he-she-it had her pants unzipped the whole time we spoke. When in doubt, ask a whore-- they always know. After getting to the bars, I do what I do and made a new Brazilian friend.

FAST FORWARD TO TODAY

Lyndsey met me today again at the office where I get my permanent documents as she speaks much better Spanish than I do. In typical Spanish fashion, I was told that I would have to call and make an appointment. No problem, except that the phones are ALWAYS busy. We, however, had our lucky break and noticed the policeman guarding the door was out of cigarettes. We offered to buy him some cigarettes and made some small talk with him. He was very appreciative for the smokes and took down my passport number, etc... and said he would make an appointment for me. You scratch my back, I scratch yours. I suppose I need to keep a pack of cigarettes handy from now on. Or a tranny whore...

3 comments:

Deborah Rae Turner said...

Advice from whores and bribing a cop with cigs. I like your style. :)

Ame Howard said...

InDEED! You certainly lead a more fascinating life by the minute.

Rachel said...

So...I have to know. Did you look inside the unzipped pants? I would've . =)