Friday, September 14, 2007

My School


I trekked to my school yesterday in order to introducer myself to the staff. They were all very nice and seemed excited that I was there. The school is a bout an hour and a half by bus from my house, but there is a teacher that lives in Madrid and commutes. I might be able to ride with her, which would be awesome. I also will only have t go three days a week. As far as the village goes, it is really nice. It's in the foot hills of the Sierra Madrid. The mountains and the vegetation are very similar to Marfa's. I have included a picture. So, that's all for now!

1 comment:

Ame Howard said...

Wow, that does look awfully familiar. Interesting how some things can be the same the world over. One thinks Spain should be so exotic, but much of the geography is identical. How cozy.